1. According to the National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration, how many people died in alcohol impaired crashes in 2018?
2. What percentage of all traffic related deaths are the direct result of alcohol impairment?
3. Each and every day in the United States, how many people die in motor vehicle crashes involving an alcohol impaired driver?
4. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the number of deaths in New Mexico from 2007 to 2012 involving a drunk driver was?
5. According to Safewise, the rate of impaired driving fatalities in the state of New Mexico was rated how high in the United States?
6. In the United States the annual cost of alcohol related crashes alone is more than :
7. According to the New Mexico Transportation Department, in the top ranking cities in New Mexico for alcohol involved crashes in 2018, Clovis rated?
8. According to the latest survey on drug use and health, how many people 16 years of age and older, drove while under the influence of illicit drugs last year?
9. In New Mexico a driver is considered alcohol impaired by law when they have a blood alcohol concentration of?
10. In Curry County, according to the latest survey in 2020, the percentage of youth binge drinking between the age of 18 and 20 has grown to ?
11. As a minor, the likelihood of getting caught by the police if drinking alcohol in our community is?
12. The likelihood of police arresting an adult for providing alcohol to a minor is ?